Activity 7 Writting 1. Globalization 3.
In my opinion, globalization has modified the style of my life and of many people in different aspects such as food, clothing, fashion, consumption or entertainment. Many of my daily activities differ from those of my parents and grandparents, for example, but they increasingly resemble people from other countries in the world. Starting by talking about technological globalization which causes the media to contribute to the massification of certain patterns of behavior, tastes or ways of dressing, generating one of the characteristic features of today's society: global mass culture. For example, when I browse Facebook or Instagram and I see guys with clothes that seem cool to me, it makes me want to buy what they are wearing and it causes me the need to acquire it through technological resources such as an application. Continuing a bit with the topic of online shopping but now taking into account economic globalization I can say that it affects me in that the use of social networks where marketing can be appreciated suggests to me that I buy things online causing me to market goods from various parts of the world acquiring the items that I like. Now speaking of cultural globalization, it has affected me in a way that I really want to travel and meet people from all over the world when I really don't even know all the culture and traditions in my country. In Mexico there are too many cities which have culture and traditions very different from the ones I have here in Guanajuato and I think of other countries in the world before my own country.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario